Monday, December 29, 2008

67/365

Happy Birthday to me!
My parents sent me flowers and I went all wild and crazy with both a square crop and close up:

I took pics specifically for this project yesterday with the intent of practicing with the 580. I tried a few with the Sto-Fen and just don't like it as well. I complained about the skylight effect but it just dulls everything down to the point I'm not sure what I'm doing (even moreso than without it). I put a giant white coloring book up beside him in an attempt to get some catchlights (hello, amazon.com, I need a reflector!):

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Happy, happy birthday! Looks like the coloring book did a nice job...but a reflector might be easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous....just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete