Saturday, November 15, 2008

24/365

11.15.2008
Looking around, uninspired, husband's away for the night, on my own with the kids...very thankful for their recent rekindled interest in everything Little People. This bus offers up to an hour of entertainment for either kid (but never at the same time of course). Sometimes the kids get dispersed throughout the first floor and carefully picked up at their homes, greeted warmly by the bus driver, "Good afternoon, Myra!" then dropped back off after a busy day (we say day but hello, it's 2 1/2 hours) at preschool. Love the bus, especially since it can't honk or sing now that the batteries are dead:

7 comments:

  1. My kiddos love Little People, too! They are everywhere in my house! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love the bus route! Too funny. Our buses seem to have lost their noises too. Wierd how that happens, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cruel and heartless person you, buy some rechargables..........lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, did the batteries really die, or are they just MIA?

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, it's the worst when the hubby is away!
    Love this image ;) .... and it's so grand when the batteries die :)
    Take care tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a Little People fan...except when I step on one and I scream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shot and I love the story behind it. When my kids were little and we always have the aunts and uncles that would get our kids the LOUD toys.. Well after about 1 days the batteries died. I told my little kids that once the batteries die they can't be changed.. Little did they know I removed them.. LOL Naughty I know..

    ReplyDelete